Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Fourth of July!!!!!

It's the Fourth of July and I decided to do some baking. I am about to bake some Cheesecake Cupcakes(http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Cheesecake-Cupcakes/Detail.aspx). I love this recipe but I think they only turn out yummy because I listened to all the reviews online. I only used 3 eggs and after making them, decided that the sour cream topping didn't do anything for me. I will make them American Themed by adding strawberry compote to half of them and blueberry compote to the others. I will post yummy pics tomorrow!!!!! Enjoy the fireworks!!!!

1 comment:

Ria said...

I'm going to try those cupcakes next weekend when my inlaws are coming to dinner. I'll just use the strawberries though. Nice blog!

Ria (tonyfan20 on ravelry)

my blog is a work in progress you can click from my ravatar if you want to check it out.