Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sick

I've been really sick lately so I have been just laying around doing nothing. When I went to the doctor they said I had a bad sinus infection from a fever/cough/cold thing I had had earlier this week. I hope everyone had a nice Easter/Passover. I celebrate Easter but had a 103.0 fever on Easter so mine wasn't that great. I was with my family though and they had a lot of fun laughing at me as I was delirious. It was kind of upsetting I had made so many things Easter-themed. I made a bunny cake with a carrot-cake recipe from a friend. I knit up some carrots as decoration for my house. I found that pattern from the 100 Flowers To Knit & Crochet by Lesley Stanfield. Here are some pictures:
Well as I said I have mostly been laying around on the computer so I came up with some pretty poetry/quotes that I inlaid into pictures.



Lilly News: She has destroyed a leash by chewing through it, a screen door by pawing at it, and two Kongs(even the Extreme one) by being too excited by the treats inside. Looks like even though she isn't a puppy I will have to treat her like one!

No comments: